Friday, January 7, 2011

Today was...


My week started on a high note. Some $$$ I needed for a certain bill became available. Then, a BIG opportunity I have been pursuing for months finally opened.

But today...oh today... My morning started great. I worked out. Confirmed a VIP telephone meeting. And, picked up my paycheck (from the j-o-b).

Some $$$ I expected was missing and I don't entirely agree with the explanation but, such is life. However, the MIA $$$ put me in a pickle.

I'm in serious need of some pretty right now. Won't you join me?

Right-clicked from shabbychic.com's homepage.

J'adore David Austin roses. These are called Scepter'd Isle.


I'm dying for a new pair(s) of shoes.


Pretty plates from Anthropologie.com


My favorite hotel - The Canary in Santa Barbara, CA.
The rooms are stunning. I'm going to have a bed
made just like this one - mattress included.


I've been doing a lot of crocheting lately. This is
definitely a must-have pattern.

I am determined to make these one day.
But, in the meantime, I'll just keep the image
on my computer desktop at my j-o-b.

Some people turn to alcohol when life hits them in the gut. Others use food, sex, drugs, shopping. Whatever. I like to look at pretty things in the form of photographs. They give me a sense of hope.
So, yes, I had a bum day. But, I'll get through it. I have a lot to look forward to this month. Nothing is going to stop me.
Thanks for stopping by.







1 comment:

Eclechick said...

The photo of Dwight is hilarious!! I'm sorry to hear about the missing dough...like you said, such is life. It will get better, I believe in you!! Love your blog!!